Wednesday, April 1, 2009

handsome peng foong

went for shepherding at cine. and handsome peng foong was "Early" , as usual . and we went to eat and bought stuff ,try guitar/bass etc. great day spent I shall say. You handsome ah ,chua. and headed home. I bought this $180 leather cover for my Samsung i900 Omnia.



and YES DENNIS , I MANAGED TO GET THE STUPID THING OUT.



AND RANDOM AS USUAL :)



:22 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: eh shit
i lost my wallet
wth.
i go home den realise
(10:22 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: huh?1
den how?
(10:22 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: i dono
(10:22 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: u stupid!
(10:22 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: walaao eh
go home den
omg. \
sian la
shit la
inside got my IC
my posb card
(10:23 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: now den u realise or wad?
(10:23 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: die lah.
(10:23 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: 100bucks eh ic
(10:23 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: whoever take my wallet sure die
cursed
(10:23 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: stupid brendon!!!!!!
(10:24 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: wad?
shit lah.
dammit.
stupid lah
(10:24 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: MY IC LEH
MY POSB ALSO
and the VIP arcade card that xman give me
*xman
.
*X-man
(10:24 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: wah
she give u
hahahaha
no april fool ah
(10:25 PM) [ vi vi ] a n-it: are u serious?
(10:25 PM) bяєиdoи vic†or -: april fool


bяєиdoи vic†or - says:
*eh
*where is kevin
*
* To record a Voice Clip, hold down the button or press F2 while speaking. Release the button to send your message.
*
You have just sent a nudge.
*
and calmed the storms in me; says:
*plaza sing
*tampiness mall also
bяєиdoи vic†or - says:
*eh
*u got the joke
*dammit
and calmed the storms in me; says:
*HEHE
*who create 1
*i want to scold that person alr
bяєиdoи vic†or - says:
*me
*:(