Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GREAT CG TODAY.

Down with fever and stupid runny nose , must be due to heatiness. Kept going to toilet during lectures. Anyway , innocent brendon thought that today was cg. so he waited for his cg members to come. and as it wasn't time yet , he decided to join zhiyang's cg for dinner ( thinking that cg was actually today ) , and so he wanted to buy holy comm stuff and yea , everything was fine till he called Lemmuel and asked " where are you? what time you coming to TP?" , Lemmuel replied " err I going home alr not going back TP" and then I knew instantaneously that CG was tmr , lemmuel laughed at me on the phone and glen(sitting beside) laughed at me. so much for waiting like an idiot at mushroom. Think I'm just too sick to be able to think with a clear mind. basket.