Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great Day

Was sick the entire day. Didn't felt good blowing my nose constantly. Annoying the people all around me didn't make it all better. With the OOPG assignment, it did a great job in "rubbing salt onto my wounds". However, got my new phone - Iphone 3GS. If you're a brendon-blog-reader, you would have notice that not long ago , I blogged about my father getting me an OMNIA phone. Well, from this post, you can see how good my father is to me. And I need to start honouring him and not be a tough nut to crack. Anyway Rock Avenue would be having our second gig very soon. Stay tune to this blog if you haven't already done so. Just a brief Synopsis of what our band is like in a few words: Skid Row, Glam Rock, Poison, Motley Crue, Awesome Vocalist - Maan Rosewood.

Thanks and have a nice day.