Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Song For You

Brendon Koh - Maybe I lied


Verse1:
Through all the nights, there I stood waiting
With you in my mind, I never complained
Just a look at these eyes of yours, they attracted mine
I think I have fallen for you in the secret
I had these fantasies, of you and me.
So real they seem to me, so tenderly
I can't get them out of my mind, impossible
It seems you're more than just a somebody

Chorus:
Maybe I lied when I said I got over you
Baby I'll die for you just to say I miss you
Never have you left my mind
No no not even once at all
cause darling you have to know this fact
that I , love, you.

Verse2:
Remember the times, where you held my hands so tight
You told me "baby, it was worth waiting for you"
You were so happy , just to be beside me
Those were the times I'll never forget
People told me, if you really love somebody
You should let go, and along with the memories
But no I just can't, let you go
You're stuck in my head for a long long time


When I say I got over you , I was lying
I was lying.
I was just lying.

Bridge:
Why oh why
Hate after love
it's shoudln't be that way