Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Man in the Mirror

" The greatest enemy is the one in the mirror - yourself. "

Today I had my first driving practical lesson at ComfortDelgro Driving Centre. As I approached my learning car 197, I saw my driving instructor and he seemed like a nice person. It turns out that he is actually a friendly person (at the start) and explained to me the basic procedures and controls in the car. Then as I did a few roundings, I realised he was actually an impatient fellow. Each time I stalled he would get so angry (even at the first time when I stalled). I saw so much of myself in that driving instructor. Sometimes, God talks to people through people and that just happened today. I went through 2 hours of stressful driving with no comfort at all(the irony). I was simply astounded and dumbfounded by this sudden realization of who I have been. I went through what I have made others did.

I.need.to.change.