Saturday, February 7, 2009

FENDER

Sold my Kramer Striker Custom FR424CM HSH just last week for $400. Been suffering these few days without a guitar - getting rusty already.
Past Tense

Going to get my *1993* Fender Re-issue ST-54 Stratocaster later at 12pm but don't know if I'll regret it. Contemplating on whether to get which of the two guitars:

1)Fender Strat with YJM DiMarzio Pickups on Neck and Bridge + Original Pickups.
Click Here

2)Fender 1993 reissue ST-54 Strat
Click Here
And Here

Tough call but I'd prefer the maple fretboard over the rosewood. On top of that , it's a *1993* Reissue taken well care of , I hope so , which is much more valuable as compared to that MIA strat. Heard that Japan-made Fenders are the best? Gonna post a vid when I get back soon , can't wait already :D

Anyways, a good cover of Man On The Silver Mountain by Rainbow.



I'm Finally back and NOW here they are:





Currently addicted to it. One of the higher-end guitars I've ever set my hands on.
Probably the reason why I only have $14.76 in my POSB account.