Sunday, February 22, 2009

In Desperate Times It's You I Seek

Suntec Convention Centre Hall 602.
First Combined Service 2009.
7pm-9pm.
21/2/09

Speaker : Pastor Jeff
Title : Preparation to Conquer
Verse : [ Joshua 5:1-15]

1) Circumcise Our Hearts - Live A Life Of Repentance
  • In the Old Testament , circumcision was of the flesh which depicted a symbolic act of our faith.
  • In the New Testament , circumcision was of the heart. [ Colossians 2:11]
  • [ John 15:2 ] " He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. "
  • We need to live a clean , repentant and righteous life.
Three Steps To Live A Life Of Repentance.
  1. [Psalms 139:23-24]
    23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;

    test me and know my anxious thoughts.

    24 See if there is any offensive way in me,

    and lead me in the way everlasting.

  2. Live An Accountable Life.
  3. Keep Each Other Accountable.

2) Celebrate His Love - Live A Life Of Communion
  • [ Romans 8:37b] "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us."
  • Walk Close With Him and Live a Life Of Communion( Intimate Communion/Fellowship With HIM).
3) Commit to His Leadership - Live A Life Of Surrender
  • [ Ephesians 5:23-24] Surrender unto him.
  • Listen to his Voice. In great challenging times , He gives us great opportunity to grow.
  • Give our all , 100% , to him.
Lord Your name
Is higher than the heavens
Lord Your name
Is higher than all created things
Higher than hope
Higher than dreams
The name of the Lord
___________________________________________________________________

Many changes to my room over these past few weeks. Let the pictures do the talking.





The Climax . My Father painted onto this mirror with black paint. AWESOME.