Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She's Gone..

went to pasir ris today with ex-sch-classmates. enjoyed myself :)

I'm struggling , I'm falling.
Help me to overcome. Help me to understand and see through your perspective.
Help me to lean to your understanding and not mine.
Help me to see through the lens of Yours.
Lift my burdens,my worries,my troubles , my everything.
Teach me , guide me , lead me , lift me , revive me.
Bring me back on my feet.
Help me.


cried unto god to speak to me.
He replied :

4 In God, whose word I praise,
in God I trust; I will not be afraid.
What can mortal man do to me?

5 All day long they twist my words;
they are always plotting to harm me.

6 They conspire, they lurk,
they watch my steps,
eager to take my life.

7 On no account let them escape;
in your anger, O God, bring down the nations.

8 Record my lament;
list my tears on your scroll a]">[a]
are they not in your record?



____________________________________________________________________
anyway , more recordings.

Joe Satriani - Crying Cover ( recorded this for you )


Solo and Intro of "Steelheart - She's Gone"

Steelheart - She's Gone Cover (not full)

Metallica - Enter Sandman Take 2