Tuesday, March 2, 2010

If I had the money...

I would get the appropriate guitar pedals and a decent Guitar. I really need these stuffs to make every note I hit audible. Or perhaps I should just sell it all away and give up this hobby of mine. I feel so pissed off not being able to have the financial ability to fund for my hobby. But to me, it's more than a hobby - that is why I do not give up. It's more than just having fun. It's more than just mere music. It's the one thing I can escape to. It's the one place I can feel so comfortable. Only true musicians would understand what I'm saying. It doesn't matter what music is played. As long as it's music, it's a form of expression that is being portrayed to an audience. There is no such thing as satanic music or evil music. It's just music. The only component that is satanic is the lyrics of the music and I'm glad I don't play any music with satanic lyrics. The music I play does not contain satanic references of any sort. It just contains the composer's thoughts or ideas that he/she wants to bring across to the people. I hate the fact that even though money is not everything, without money you are nothing. Money is a restrictive but ,yet at the same time, a liberating experience. I hate money and what it has done to many.