Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Long Day

Hi. Had a long day today. Went to school at 10 am and did PYCON until 6. The python scripts are no joke. Programming python is no joke. After the tremendous long enduring hours of python scripting , I attended an ISACA meet for a short while before I hastily rushed to Sengkang. I went to Phillip's with the usual people and jiasheng. As always, Phillip sets up the guitars professionally without a hitch. We had a short jamming session which proved to be fun fun fun. I am still expecting my watch to arrive eagerly. Can't wait !
Anyway , The LRT at Sengkang area has a very stupid design of travel routes.

Lastly, a snippet of a part of a python script. Just to show you what it's like.

import os,codecs
PushTelnet = os.system("cat /etc/xinetd.d/krb5-telnet >> test1.txt")
fileObj = codecs.open(r"test1.txt", "r", "utf-8")
u = fileObj.read()
telnetcheck = u[305:320]
rootcheck = os.system("cat /etc/group | grep root:")