Thursday, April 15, 2010

Boomz

Nicholas popped over to my house today and we talked for awhile before we headed to Joel's. I had a good swim (more of disturbing wilfred) and a shit-ish dinner. Insect in the egg tofu, FML. Proceeded back to Joel's where I downloaded a Game on my iPhone. I recommend this game as it is free. It's a ONLINE RPG game on an iPhone, Kinda cool-ish. Search for " Pocket Legends " on App Store. Followed by a walk to Macdonalds. I must say the Cinnamon Melts are superlicious delicious. But they're a tad too sweet for me. If you wanna get diabetes , there you have it - Cinnamon Melts. I took Joel's hard disk. Updating my hard disk with new movies! kthxbye.



Just think of it as a beautiful memory residing in my sea of thoughts.
One day , just one day, we'll laugh at it like you said.