Friday, April 9, 2010

The hidden tears

Often at times it seems so saddening
That the hidden tears never stopped flowing
The constant thought of life that's ending
The life he had always thought of throwing
He didn't know why he was still living
He thought that music provided some healing
He tried to strive through the ongoing war
The war he fought and never won before
He needed people to be there for him
The chances of people who actually cared was slim
He wanted be there for people too
He figured it was too good to be true
He met someone who brought him together
Back on feet, he was so eager
He thought in his mind that it was forever
Then he realized - he was a failure.

The thoughts that revolved around him portrayed a melancholic overview of who he was.
He felt so happy being around people. He wished he could be with them forever.
These people come and go , as and when they like.
They didn't understand, no they didn't.
Nobody would , nobody would ever comprehend,
what I am and who I am.
Because frankly , I am not even that sure about me myself.
It's not something lucid or something simple.

I don't like to be complicated when it need not be.
For what you see , is just the happy side of me.