Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Guy

You may hate me. You may despise me. You may judge me. Do all these, and you'll never know me. The outcomes that I expect of various situations keep coming true. No, I don't want these presumptions to be true, but they always do. Humans are a confusing lot. Some people have this mentality " I just hate/don't like this person " with no apparent reason. These are the people who have issues. Don't base your conclusions about somebody on hear-say or rumors or on "What you think you know about the person". Get to know the person first, before hating the person - at the very least. You should know who I'm talking about.

All I want is some space to breathe. Why would you want to choke up all the space there is left for me? Just , let live?

I have so many things to do and I have no idea why I am doing all these things.
All I know for now is that , life's a drag. It's like me dragging my body wherever it needs or has to go.