Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Change Inside Of Me

A very nice song.





An Excerpt from "Hillsongs -When God Ran"

I saw Him run to me, He took me in His arms

Held my head to His chest, said “My son’s come home again”
Lifted my face, wiped the tears from my eyes
With forgiveness in His voice I felt His love for me again


QT:
Romans 9 - Romans 11.

[Romans 9:17]
17For the Scripture says to Pharaoh: "I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth."

God spoke to me in this particular verse. What he is trying to convey is that we are raised by Him to display his power in us. We are the living testimonies for Him. We are the Salt and Light. We are the direct representations of Him. Be wary of what you do and what you say to people for it has adverse effects on the kingdom. Why is that so? Well, simply put - it only takes one bad christian to let a non-believer stereotype christians as such.

Magnifying You in my life. Holding onto you very tightly.