Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thank God For You

QT:
2 Corinthians 1 - 2 Corinthians 3

[2 Corinthians 1: 5 - 6]
5For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer.

God spoke to me in this two verses. When we go through sufferings , we overcome just as Christ had. Also when we are in comfort, we experience it just as Christ had. Let's not be determined by situations/times of adversity/problems/setbacks but instead have this perception : "He has overcomed it, so can you with his Strength in you." Endure, persevere, achieve.



Okay, back to Blogging(haven't been doing so for awhile),

I want to thank God for: (in no particular order)

1) Family
- For they supported me through the lowest lows in my life. They provided for me, cared for me, celebrated every single birthday with me, Blessed me so much materially, taught me alotta things.

2) Caregroup
- Real sincere authentic bunch of jokers who serve hard in the Lord together.

3)Shepherd CPF
- For teaching , discipling and being patient with me.
- For caring by actions and not just by words.
- For bridging me into tertiary life last year.

4) Classmates
- For being such a great bunch of people who laugh,play,eat together and pon lecture together.
- For being united as a whole class.

5) Friend
- For being such a close friend to me. For being real and authentic before me , just as I am before you.
- For helping me overcome.