Friday, August 14, 2009

Trying my best , do pray for me.

QT:
Phillipians 3 - Colossians 1

[Phillipians 3: 7 - 9]
7But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.

[Phillipians 3: 13 - 15]
13Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. 15All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

[Phillipians 4: 6 - 7]
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

[Colossians 1: 10 - 12]
10And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully 12giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified youd]">[d] to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.

Amazingly, God spammed so much words of wisdom unto me today. Breath-taking experience.

Questions to ask yourself:
1) Who are we doing things for? What is our mindset when doing things?

2) Bad past experience, so do we dwell in it? Or do we move on for greater things ahead in store for us?


3) When waves of trouble come falling unto us, do we panick? Have you forgotten who He is and what he is capable of doing?


4) Are we living a life that pleases God? Are we strengthened and grateful?